- 354.88 ml milk
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar, flour and salt.
- Cook, stirring, on med.
- heat until slightly thickened (approximately 15 min.).
- Stir a few tablespoons of the hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs.
- Return egg-milk mixture to saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 min.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine and blend well 1 cup of the hot milk mixture with the peanut butter.
- Then stir peanut butter into milk mixture.
- Add vanilla and light cream to milk mixture.