Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This one's been in the family for many years.
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift the confectioner's sugar and milk together and set aside.
- (If you don't, the fudge will be lumpy.) Melt butter and peanut butter over low heat in saucepan.
- Stir in corn syrup, water and vanilla.
- Blend in the sifted ingredients in two additions, stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in the walnuts.
- Turn into a buttered 8" square pan.
- Cool and cut in squares.
- **Youcan use either creamy or chunky peanut butter.
- The walnuts are also optional.
- You can also add chopped peanuts instead of the walnuts if you want.