Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My grandma makes this fudge every Christmas. It seems like I anticipate it all year. But if I ate it as much as I'd like to, I think I would weigh alot more. Enjoy!!!
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oleo
- 2⁄3 cup Milnot Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Boil sugar, oleo, and milnat for 4-5 minutes.
- Take off stove.
- Then add peanut butter chips and marchmellw creme.
- Mix together.
- Pour into buttered 13x9 pan.
- Cut and Enjoy!