Made with lots of PNB - extra yummy - perfect with my chocolate cupcakes. Developed this recipe when none of the ones I found were rich enough - very dense and flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut butter, butter, crisco and vanilla until well blended.
- 2Add the first cup of powdered sugar and the salt
- 3Continue to add the remaining powdered sugar
- 4Add part or all of the cream to finalize the texture you want.
- 5I immediately put in piping bag and pipe on cooled cupcakes or spread on a cake. You can refrigerate and use later.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Frosting - Extra Rich
Serving Size: 1 (957 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4720.8
- Calories from Fat 2784
- Total Fat 309.4 g
- Saturated Fat 108.4 g
- Cholesterol 315.6 mg
- Sodium 3498.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 438.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.2 g
- Sugars 388.5 g
- Protein 100.1 g