Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Tennessee.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cream peanut butter and gradually add half of sugar, beating well.
- Add remaining sugar alternately with milk, beating until smooth enough to spread.
- Add vanilla and blend well.
- Makes enough for one 13x9 inch cake.
Great recipe. I made a banana cake to use up some bananas I had on the counter that were pretty ripe but I didn't have a recipe for frosting to go with it so I came here and browsed frosting recipes looking for something that might sound good and I came across this one. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches so when I stumbled onto a recipe for peanut butter frosting I thought, why not??! I love that this is so quick and easy and it's creamy and delicious. It was a big hit with the family too. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. :)
OH MY GOSH! Delicious! This is just what I was looking for. Simple & so good. We frosted some brownies that didn't come out they way I'd hoped. This frosting made the brownies so much better. Thanks for the recipe.