1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Fantasy Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
These Brownies are Great! They have a little bit of everything! Extremely Moist and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) box Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 cup applesauce or 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of nestle milk chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix the Brownie mix, Egg and Applesauce (or oil), then add Nuts & Milk Chocolate Chips, and pour batter into a greased or sprayed 9x13 cake pan; set aside.
- 3Next, mix 2nd layer ingredients (Cream Cheese, Egg, Powdered Sugar and Peanut Butter) and spoon or pipe over 1st layer, then swirl batter with a knife so some of the peanut butter layer goes to the bottom.
- 4Last sprinkle a few extra Milk Chocolate Chips on top and bake for 35 minutes turning off the oven and continuing to bake for 10 more minutes.
- 5Let Brownies cool completely and slice.
- 6These Brownies can be refrigerated for up to 1 week!
- 7The Peanut Butter can be omitted if you just want cream cheese Brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fantasy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g