Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this dessert for a weekend party with several families. Very easy to make and enjoyed by all.
- Crumble chocolate cake and set aside.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk together on med low speed til blended, then beat in the peanut butter, beat until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- In a large trifle bowl,layer 1/2 the crumbled cake, then 1/2 the peanut butter mixture and 1/2 the chocolate chips.
- Smooth 1 cup Cool Whip over the peanut butter layer, sprinkle with 1/2 the chopped Reese's bars.
- Repeat with another layer of cake, peanut butter mixture, chocolate chips. Cool Whip and top with chopped Reese's bars.
- Chill for 4-6 hours or overnite.
I haven't made this yet but I am definitely going to, maybe for Thanksgiving...my mouth is watering just looking at the picture. Thanks Chef Dee!!!
Absolutely gets 5 stars i used dark chocolate brownies instead of the cake but this was outstanding thanks so much!!!!
I've made this several times for family gathers because everyone requests it. I subbed brownies for the cake because I like a firmer texture, and on a family member's suggestions replaced the chips with diced peanut butter cups. Heaven! At the last family dinner I brought it to, my mother in law had to hide the bowl to ensure that everyone got a serving (even though I doubled the recipe), because it's that good! Everyone loves it!