1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cup Pie
From a blog - the blogger attributed it to "Off the Eaten Path" cookbook. I made my own sugar cookie dough. Time does not include 3 hours chilling time or warming to room temperature before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Press cookie dough into a greased 9" pie pan to make a crust.
- 3Bake 30-40 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool.
- 4Mix peanut butter, water, 2 Tbsp melted butter, vanilla, and one cup powdered sugar until smooth, using an electric mixer.
- 5Stir in additional 2 cups of powdered sugar. Mixture will be crumbly.
- 6Press the peanut butter mixture into the crust.
- 7Melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave until about 1/2 melted, then add chocolate chips and microwave until almost melted. Stir until smooth. (Don't burn the chocolate!).
- 8Pour chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture, spreading to edges.
- 9Chill 3 hours.
- 10Cuts better if warmed to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g