1/26 Photos of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Tarts)
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
I first saw these at a bake sale and was so impressed. You bake a ball of dough in a mini-muffin tin, bake, and press a Reese's peanut butter cup into it after you take it out of oven. You are left with a picture-perfect tart, receiving "oohs and aahs" and "how did you do it?" You could even use the refrigerated sugar/peanut butter cookie dough too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 2Add egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt' mix well.
- 3Roll into 1-inch balls (I use small cookie scoop) and place in miniature muffin tins(sprayed with PAM) or in mini cupcake wrappers).
- 4Bake 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
- 5When tins are removed from oven, immediately press 1 peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie.
- 6Allow to cool completely before removing cookies from the tin.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Tarts)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 125.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g