I first saw these at a bake sale and was so impressed. You bake a ball of dough in a mini-muffin tin, bake, and press a Reese's peanut butter cup into it after you take it out of oven. You are left with a picture-perfect tart, receiving "oohs and aahs" and "how did you do it?" You could even use the refrigerated sugar/peanut butter cookie dough too.
- Cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt' mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls (I use small cookie scoop) and place in miniature muffin tins(sprayed with PAM) or in mini cupcake wrappers).
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
- When tins are removed from oven, immediately press 1 peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie.
- Allow to cool completely before removing cookies from the tin.