Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This cookie is very moist and crackly on the outside. My grandsons love these! The peanut butter cup adds to the goodness! www.recipezaar.com
- 1⁄2 cup oleo (I use I can't believe it is not butter)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bagreese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Cream together oleo, peanut butter and sugars.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, soda and salt; cream well.
- Shape the dough into meat-ball size balls.
- Roll in some granulated sugar.
- Place on insulated cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top each cookie with peanut butter cup, pressing the peanut butter cup into the cookie.
- Cookies will crack; bake 2 minutes more.
- I put these in the fridge so chocolate can harden, then put into cookie can or zip-lock bags.
Deliciously easy! I made them in mini-muffin tins and they turned out great!
My husband loved these. . .I'll definitely make them again.
my 14 yr old daughter made them with help of younger siblings for the first time to take to church pot blessing and every one loved them. They had requests for next times. Easy to make. I didn't have to supervise them to make it.