Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from a Hershey's leaflet. I have not tried this recipe posting for safe keeping.
- 38-40 reese's peanut butter cup miniatures
- 177.44 ml butter (1 1/2 sticks) or 177.44 ml margarine (1 1/2 sticks)
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml hershey's cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml all purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly greease. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each peanut butter cups into 4 pieces; set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat; stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Do Not Overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Note: For more visible peanut butter cup pieces, some of the pieces can be held back and then pushed into the tops.