Recipe by MARIA MAC *
From Crisco website. I love peanutbutter anything. Putting this here for safekeeping
- 3⁄4 cup crisco butter shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and marshmallow cream in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 11 mintues, or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.