Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This frozen delight has been a family recipe for about 25 years. I remember eating it after supper in the hot midwest summertime! This is so easy and is really very delicious.
- Stir together peanut butter and syrup in a medium to large sized bowl.
- Add Clusters brand cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Press half of this mixture into the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
- Scoop and press ice cream into bottom "crust".
- Top with remaining "crust" mixture.
- Return to freezer.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled with peanuts.
- I usually prefer this without either the chocolate syrup or the peanuts, but it's great either way!
- Recipe can be doubled to fit 9x13 dish.
- Cooking/Prep times do not reflect the hour or so needed to let this dessert firm up in the freezer after prep.
Thanks for a great recipe! My family has always enjoyed the cornflake candy. Now we have a new twist on an old favorite. Love it! Love it!