Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy sweet and spicy "hummus" that tastes just like Grandma's peanut butter cookie dough!
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (don't use natural)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 (1 g) packetstevia artificial sweetener (like Krisda)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until well blended.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.