Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a magazine at work.
Make and share this Peanut Butter & Chocolate Crumble Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Sift in flour and baking soda.
- Stir in oats.
- Press 3 cups of oat mixture into bottom of prepared dish.
- Melt chocolate in a medium sauce pot.
- Stir in Peanut Butter.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crust crumbs over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or til edges are golden brown.