Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great tasting brownie that is only 3WW points.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom of an 8 square baking pan with Pam (do not coat sides of pan).
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine sugars and remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir until well-blended.
- Add flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Spread batter in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Wow, delicious!! I used yogurt instead of oil since we didnt hae any, and it was still very good!