Recipe by Missy Wright
This is a delicious dessert. My kids love it! If you like reeses peanut butter cups, this is the dessert for you.
Top Review by Angelcm44
I made this for my boyfriend and he loved it. I made it in a pie crust but they came out similiar to a brownie so I think you can also make them into a brownie form without the pie crust. We couldnt really taste the pie crust anyways. They were super chocolatey but not super peanut buttery, so if you really want a peanut buttery taste, add more peanut butter chips. Also, I just put whipped cream on top before serving it instead of making the sauce, and that was delicious as well. This is a quick easy recipe that is sure to please the chocolate lovers in your life!
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (11 ounce) packagenestle' peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Cocoa, flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs and 1 tsp vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Blend in sugar and margarine.
- Add Cocoa mix.
- Blend well.
- Stir in 3/4 cup chips.
- Place crust on baking sheet,pour batter into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool pie on wire rack.
- Combine cream, remaining vanilla and chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Continue to microwave at 10-20 second intervales, stirring until smooth.
- Cut Pie into wedges, top with ice cream and spoon sauce over.