Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious dessert. My kids love it! If you like reeses peanut butter cups, this is the dessert for you.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine Cocoa, flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs and 1 tsp vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Blend in sugar and margarine.
- Add Cocoa mix.
- Blend well.
- Stir in 3/4 cup chips.
- Place crust on baking sheet,pour batter into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool pie on wire rack.
- Combine cream, remaining vanilla and chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Continue to microwave at 10-20 second intervales, stirring until smooth.
- Cut Pie into wedges, top with ice cream and spoon sauce over.