Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is delicious! it is almost like a peanut butter cup but chunky and fresh and looks nicer too!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Candy Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Shell and dice peanuts.
- Warm peanut butter for 10 seconds in microwave and mix in peanuts.
- Pour in syrup.
- Swirl in syrup with spoon do NOT mix.
- Spoon (do NOT pour) mixture into tin muffin tins (fill to top).
- Freeze tins for 20 minutes.
- Turn upside down and peel off paper.