Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My 12 year old son made this up for a before soccer practice snack. He asked me to put this on RecipeZaar since it was so delicious! It is healthy, but also satisfies that desert craving!
- 1 slice whole grain flat bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spread peanut butter on flat bread and then place sliced banana, sugar, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips on bread.
- Fold in half and microwave for 10 seconds, just long enough to melt chocolate chips. Cut in half and serve.
A delightful recipe. I used small tortillas as suggested by another reviewer. I will try it with the flat bread next time. Personally, texture wise I think I preferred it without the chips but my son really liked them. For the chocolate sauce I used Simple Hot Fudge Sauce by Chef #614471. Thanks for sharing this great little recipe. Made for 2010 PAC.
I doubled the recipe and served it for a breakfast treat with a glass of milk. I used a whole wheat tortilla, eliminated the sugar and semi-sweet chocolate chips. The peanut butter was a gourmet chocolate blend. This was delicious. Made for *Comfort Cafe*