Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy muffins that are high in fiber!
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana (riped, mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Stir together cereal and milk.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chips in a large bowl.
- Stir banana, peanut butter, apple sauce, eggsinto cereal mixture.
- add to dry ingredients.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.