Recipe by Anu
This makes a great, nutritious breakfast drink with a nice "peanutty" flavour. It's a great way to get your fruits AND your protein first thing in the morning!
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Anu!!!!! This is absolutely yummy! I enjoyed it, really you know what, you are a genius!! I really admire you for the wonderful recipes you post and especialy, lately, I've been making your smoothies and sandwiches, delicious! Absolutely delightful recipes you got!! This was a really good smoothie, and considering the summer months to come in which I'm going to be making this time and again, I wish I could bring the whole sky down for you:) 5 stars are just too less for this one. Thank You, Anu! You have made my day!!
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup cold skim milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the frozen banana in a blender, processing for about 30 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter, process again.
- Now add the ice cubes, and process until some of them are crushed.
- Finally, add the milk, process until smooth and pour into a tall glass to drink.