Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This treat is great for kids! It's even easy enough to make that kids 10 or older would be able to make it themselves. It can be eaten whole or cut into pieces.
- 1 apple (Granny Smith's work best)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips (optional)
- Remove the core from the apple using an apple corer.
- Spread the peanut butter along the inner edges of the apple.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and chocolate chips into the hole, making sure it sticks to the peanut buttered walls.
- If desired, you may cut the apple into slices at this time, or just eat it whole.
Made this for breakfast this morning. Omited the brown sugar and chocolate chips. Super easy, and good. Thanks for sharing!