Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great lunch box snack.
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Raisin Stuffed Apples recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small granny smith apple, cored
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, approximate
- 2 tablespoons raisins, to taste
- Fill the cored apple with peanut butter (mix a few raisins in if desired).
- Cover the peanut butter at each end with raisins.
- Cut into slices or serve whole, or wrap n plastic wrap and send in a lunchbox.
I remember having this growing up, and made it to have for breakfast today. Thanks so much for sharing- it was yummy!