Sweeter than Sugar's Note:
This sandwich is totally addictive! It's amazing how well peanut butter and marshmallow creme go together so well on bread. I guess it would be the combining taste of something sweet and salty, smooth and sticky. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I usually can't stop with just one of these sandwiches. I sometimes have to have two. P.S. I don't use a lot of the marshmallow creme because it is so sweet. Usually a thin layer works well with any amount of peanut butter, but it's to your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out your pieces of bread.
- 2Spread desired amount of peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- 3Spread desired amount of marshmallow creme on second slice of bread, being careful not to tear bread (this stuff is sooo good but oh so sticky).
- 4Put pieces of bread together.
- 5Take a bite; be careful to not choke because it is so good you can't pace yourself to chew or breathe lol.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Creme Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2240.7
- Calories from Fat 1049
- Total Fat 116.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1573.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 259.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 135.5 g
- Protein 62.6 g