Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Tops courtesy of Skippy. You can use strawberry or raspberry jelly in place of the grape jelly.
- 1 lb yellow cake mix (non pudding type)
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup grape jelly
- chocolate frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 24-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat cake mix and skippy peanut butter until course crumbs form. Continue preparing cake mix according to package directions, omitting oil.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan, filling each only half full. Top each with 1 teaspoon jelly, then carefully top with remaining batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely. Spread with frosting.