Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Been making this so long I don't even remember where the recipe comes from.
Top Review by seesko
This was very good. It is not very sweet. I had made it for dessert, but it was much better for breakfast with coffee or milk. It was very easy to throw together. I made it with heartsmart besquick. Thanks Julie! Made for photo tag.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup jelly, any flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400° Grease a 9-in cake pan.
- Mix baking mix and sugar; cut in peanut butter. Mix in milk and egg. Beat vigorously for 1/2 minute. Spread in pan.
- Spoon jelly onto batter and spread thinly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until light brown. Serve warm or cold.