1 hr 10 mins
These delicious bars are a snap to put together and taste great. You can substitute your favorite peanut butter cookie dough for the refrigerated cookie dough if you wish. (That's what I have to do as you can't get it over here in England). Cook time reflects cooling time before frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container creamy ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly (or seedless raspberry jam)
- 1Heat oven to 350*F. Spray 13 X 9 inch pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into pan; press evenly in pan. Sprinkle chips evenly over dough and press in as well.
- 2Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3In medium bowl, stir peanut butter until smooth. Stir in frosting until well blended and spread over cooled bars.
- 4In small bowl, stir jelly until smooth. Drop jelly by teaspoonsfuls over frosting. With the tip of a knife swirl jelly into a marbled design. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows for serving.
- 5To keep these bars moist and fresh, store at room temperature, covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g