Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These delicious bars are a snap to put together and taste great. You can substitute your favorite peanut butter cookie dough for the refrigerated cookie dough if you wish. (That's what I have to do as you can't get it over here in England). Cook time reflects cooling time before frosting.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) containercreamy ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jelly (or seedless raspberry jam)
- Heat oven to 350*F. Spray 13 X 9 inch pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough into pan; press evenly in pan. Sprinkle chips evenly over dough and press in as well.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, stir peanut butter until smooth. Stir in frosting until well blended and spread over cooled bars.
- In small bowl, stir jelly until smooth. Drop jelly by teaspoonsfuls over frosting. With the tip of a knife swirl jelly into a marbled design. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows for serving.
- To keep these bars moist and fresh, store at room temperature, covered.