1 hr 15 mins
Bling Lady's Note:
A very rich fudge with a peanut butter fudge layer and a chocolate fudge layer. This recipe combines ingredients from 2 other recipes along with a few small changes. Thanks to ESG for the Peanut Butter Fudge (#115656) and eza91804 for the 2 Minute Microwave Fudge (#43703). Note: Cooking time is the time needed to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Peanut Butter Fudge Layer
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
Chocolate Fudge Layer
- 1Line an 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan with waxed paper. Make sure there is a bit of overlap so you can release the fudge from the pan later.
- 2Peanut Butter Fudge Layer:.
- 3Place butter and peanut butter in a 1 quart microwave safe bowl.
- 4Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- 5Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- 6Add pure vanilla extract and confectioners’ sugar to peanut butter mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 7Press into the bottom of the lined pan.
- 8Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and set aside.
- 9Chocolate Fudge Layer:.
- 10Sift confectioners’ sugar, cocoa and salt into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl. (I use the same bowl with the peanut butter remnants wiped out).
- 11Mix in milk and pure vanilla extract.
- 12Place butter on top of the mixture.
- 13Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 14Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- 15Remove the waxed paper from the Peanut Butter Fudge layer and discard.
- 16Pour Chocolate Fudge over the Peanut Butter Fudge layer.
- 17Chill uncovered until firm (about 1 hour).
- 18Remove the fudge from the pan by pulling up on the waxed paper.
- 19Place on a flat surface and cut into 36 pieces.
- 20Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g