Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served in Lowndes Grove Plantation, Charleston SC. source is from Taste of Charleston. Get your fruit, protein and carbs in one serving! And a great way to get the kids to help cook!
- in shallow bowl (like soup bowl) beat water and vanilla into the eggs until well mixed.
- spread a teaspoon of peanut butter on 2 slices of bread and dip into egg mixture.
- then dip other 2 slices in egg mixture.
- heat margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- when margarine starts to bubble add the peanut butter slices to the skillet peanut butter side UP.
- quickly lay out banana chunks (save some for garnish if you wish) onto the peanut butter and top with a egg dipped slice of bread.
- squish the slices together making a sandwich.
- let cook for 3 minutes on first side and cook a few minutes on additional side.
- after both sides have cooked about 3 minutes each and they still look to moist cook additional minute or so.
- turn out onto plates top with slices of banana and maple syrup.