Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOVE peanut butter, crunchy or smooth, here is a fab recipe to make it
- 1 cup shelled roasted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (omit salt if salted peanuts are used)
- Place ingredients in blender.
- With the lid secured, blend until mixture becomes paste-like or spreadable (3 to 4 minutes).
- If necessary, stop the machine and use a rubber spatula to scrape mixture from the sides of the container back into contact with the blade.
- Continue blending until desired consistency is reached.
- For crunchy peanut butter, stir in 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the blending is completed.
- Yields 1/2 cup creamy or 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter.
- Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
- Oil may rise to the top. If this occurs, stir before using.