Perfect Pixie's Note:
I LOVE peanut butter, crunchy or smooth, here is a fab recipe to make it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in blender.
- 2With the lid secured, blend until mixture becomes paste-like or spreadable (3 to 4 minutes).
- 3If necessary, stop the machine and use a rubber spatula to scrape mixture from the sides of the container back into contact with the blade.
- 4Continue blending until desired consistency is reached.
- 5For crunchy peanut butter, stir in 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the blending is completed.
- 6Yields 1/2 cup creamy or 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter.
- 7Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator.
- 8Oil may rise to the top. If this occurs, stir before using.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 161.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g