We love cookies at our house, and I am always on the lookout for above-average cookie recipes...well here is another cookie recipe from my "highly rated" recipe binder...these have a crunchy texture to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips or 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (or more if desired)
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking sheet.
- 3In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars until smooth.
- 4Add eggs, beating well; beat in vanilla.
- 5Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- 6Stir in the vanilla chips, nuts and peanut brittle.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls 2-in apart on greased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 10-12 mins, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Brittle White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: