Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We love cookies at our house, and I am always on the lookout for above-average cookie recipes...well here is another cookie recipe from my "highly rated" recipe binder...these have a crunchy texture to them.
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips or 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (or more if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating well; beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla chips, nuts and peanut brittle.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2-in apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 mins, or until golden brown.
All I can say is "WOW" (and thank you for posting!)