Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best and lightest peanut brittle I've ever had. This is my MIL's recipe that she got from her Mom.... simply the best!
- Stir together the sugar, karo syrup and salt until it comes to a a rolling boil.
- Add the raw peanuts.
- Boil, stirring constantly until the syrup is light brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the baking soda and keep stirring.
- Pour onto buttered large cookie pans. - Don't spread mixture out..just shake pan to get mixture to even out a bit...by doing this..you won't have tough candy.
- Cool and break into pieces.