Recipe by Sharon123
Ooh, I just love peanut and raisin clusters. I have also used almonds and pecans instead of peanuts. Hope you like this as much as I do!
Top Review by LorenLou
Oooey, gooey, and delicious!...reminds me of some candy that I've had before but I can't put my finger on it. I used fat-free sweetened condensed milk, and pecans in place of the peanuts, and the results were sooo good! Must keep them in the fridge though, or they will get sticky. I am a big raisin fan, so I knew I'd love these!
- 6 ounces simisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) canundiluted sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- 1 cup shelled roasted peanuts, skins removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over boiling water (You may just do in a pan over low heat if you don't have double boiler).
- Add condensed milk and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Makes bout 20 clusters.