2 hrs 35 mins
This very old recipe came to me during one of my Home Economics classes back in high school. It's easy and delicious and very economical. Cook time is chill time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crumbs and butter together. Reserve 1/4 cup for topping.
- 2Press 2 TBS into bottom and up sides of 8 dessert dishes and chill.
- 3Prepare pudding mix as for pie. Cool, stirring often.
- 4Whip canned milk until stiff. (This works best if you have the bowl and beaters chilled as well. I always chill my milk in the freezer until ice crystals begin to form).
- 5Add lemon juice to the whipped milk.
- 6Beat cooled pudding until light and fluffy.
- 7Fold the pudding and whipped milk together.
- 8Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with drained peach slices and sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Lemon Whip
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 242.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g