Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another quick and easy fruit dip recipe to impress your friends, family and guests. Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers or gingersnaps.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a food processor, process your peaches, marshallow cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the nutmeg and cinnamon and blend well.
- Serve cold.
Thanks so much for this great-tasting dip! Definitely a keeper! Got to admit, I ate almost 1/3 of it before it ever got set out for others to enjoy, AND THEY DID! You got raves on this one! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]