Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh boy, does this look good. Haven't tried it yet, obviously... there's not a peach to be found at the store right now. Try it for breakfast!
- 1 (11 1/2 fluid ounce) can peach nectar
- 1 (16 ounce) can yellow cling peaches, drained
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place nectar, peaches, ice cream, cream, water, coffee granules and vanilla extract in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
I wasn't sure how to rate this. It was weird. The peaches and coffee didn't want to come together for my taste buds - stubborn things. But I made it again without the coffee, and this was amazingly yummy. It uses stuff from my pantry, which I love. Very simple ingredients and easy to make. I will be making this again, maybe with tea instead of coffee next time, just to give that a whirl. Made and Reviewed as recipe of the day in Comfort Cafe - Thanks! :)
I must admit this is weird but NOT BAD! I had to use apricot nectar as I am in Australia and couldn't find Peach nectar for the life of me, and I just used regular canned peaches. I could see some experimenting here with mango or use apricots. If you don't think you will like a strong coffee undertone use less coffee. Chill before serving too! Tagged, made and reviewed in Comfort Cafe