Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the easiest peach cobbler ever made.And it is good
- 4 (8 ounce) cansof sliced yellow cling peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (14 ounce) package ready-made pie crusts
- Preheat Oven 350.
- Boil your peaches and juice.
- add all ingrediants to your taste.
- Pour mixture in pie pan or casserole dish.
- Cut pie crust in strips and lay them across the filling diagnoally and horizontally and bake for 30-35minutes.