Recipe by Sharon123
From the Rocky Mountain Lodge in Colorado, this is a lovely way to serve peaches!
Top Review by Kree
This was very good! It had a nice, subtle flavor that really let the peaches take center stage. I made it using soy yogurt and soy cream cheese for dietary reasons. I did think it was lacking a little something, though, so I might try adding some spices if I make it again. I think maybe with a little cinnamon it would have just the right zip!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large peaches or 2 large nectarines, halved,pitted
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and apricot preserves; blend well.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Slice a small portion from the base of each peach half so that the fruit sits flat; reserve peach slices.
- Arrange peach halves on serving plates.
- Spoon ¼ of pineapple mixture into each peach half; sprinkle with pecans.
- Garnish each with reserved peach slices and mint leaves.