Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh fruit ending a satisfying meal is wonderful-it is light and refreshing.This simple recipe takes it one step further.It is from Nella Cucina's"More Italian Cooking"
- 2 ripe medium peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 pint ripe strawberry, stemmed, cut in half
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- In a bowl combine the peaches, strawberries, sugar & wine.
- Cover & let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Serve in wine glasses.
- A biscotti is nice to serve with it.
You said it right "light and refreshing"!! Delicious fruits with some nice wine! Mmmmmmm! Loved it! used less sugar as the fruits were very ripe and sweet! Thanks Bergy! :)