Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Peaches 'n Cream Stuffed Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups waffle mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh peaches, peeled and thinly sliced (may use frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup whole pecans
- Waffle batter: Combine mix, milk, water, eggs, vanilla, and orange extract.
- Filling: Combine cream cheese, 1 teaspoon orange extract, and confectioners sugar.
- Praline sauce: Melt butter and brown sugar in sauce pan. Add water or maple syrup and pecans.
- Prepare waffles and spread 1-1/2 Tablespoons filling on 1/2 of waffle. Top with peach slices and fold over.
- Top with praline sauce and garnish with a dollop of sour cream, more peach slices, and a mint sprig.