I'm not much of a baker, but even I can do this with a store-bought pie crust and canned peaches, if I don't have fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Prepare pastry.
- 3Stir together sugar and flour.
- 4Spread half the mixture in pastry-lined pie pan.
- 5Place peach halves cut side down on sugar.
- 6(Overlap halves if necessary).
- 7Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over peaches.
- 8Pour cream over peaches, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 9Cover edge with 2-3 inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning.
- 10(Remove foil last 15 minutes of baking.) Bake 10 minutes.
- 11Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 to 35 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peaches 'N Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g