Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
So it seems I've made a mission out of transferring my favorite recipes from epicurious to the far superior RecipeZaar... Please enjoy this one, as a peachy keen alternative to plain old sangria! Make about a day ahead for flavors to intensify and meld!
- 750 ml dry riesling wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups white cranberry-peach juice
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise (can use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract instead!)
- lemon slice
- orange slice
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Mix first 5 ingredients in large pitcher.
- Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean; add bean and stir to blend (or add extract).
- Stir in fruits.
- Cover and chill overnight. Serve on the rocks!