Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
With fresh peaches everywhere I look - I re-discovered this old favorite. We love this as a fruit salad when grilling during hot summer days. Simple and easy! Cook time is actually chill time and is approximate.
- 4 large peaches
- 4 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (in its own juice)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- Cut up peaches into bite size chunks. You can leave skin on if you like.
- Cut up bananas into bite size chunks.
- Drain pineapple, set drained juice aside.
- Gently toss fruit to mix.
- In separate bowl, mix together reserved pineapple juice and pudding mix. Stirring well until smooth.
- Pour mixture over fruit and chill until ready to serve.
- Toss lightly to coat fruit and serve.
- *Note - Any leftovers will become runny after first serving but it does not alter the taste.
WONDERFUL!! Brought this to our Ladies Salad Supper at church and it was absolutely delicious!! Also extremely simple to make with no measuring and only a few ingredients. I will be keeping this recipe for years to come!
Delish and taste great with any variety of fruits you have. YUM!
YUM! A healthy, delicious dessert.