This recipe was inspired by something similar that I saw at BHG.com (the Better Homes & Gardens Magazine website). It was one of the first things I made when I got a sparkling-new panini grill. It's a delicious summertime treat, and a great twist on the traditional quesadilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Quesadillas
- 1 cup peach, sliced (peeled if desired)
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb ham, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1Combine the ingredients for the Honey-Lime sauce and set aside to allow flavors to blend.
- 2Toss brown sugar, chives, and peaches together. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of honey-lime sauce, and toss to coat.
- 3Layer brie, peaches, and ham evenly over each of the tortillas. Fold in half.
- 4Transfer filled tortillas to an indoor grill/panini maker that has been brushed with oil. Cook on high heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is heated though.
- 5Serve with the additional Honey-Lime sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Quesadillas With Honey Lime Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 723.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: