Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was inspired by something similar that I saw at BHG.com (the Better Homes & Gardens Magazine website). It was one of the first things I made when I got a sparkling-new panini grill. It's a delicious summertime treat, and a great twist on the traditional quesadilla.
For the Quesadillas
- 1 cup peach, sliced (peeled if desired)
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb ham, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
- Tabasco sauce (to taste) or hot sauce (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Combine the ingredients for the Honey-Lime sauce and set aside to allow flavors to blend.
- Toss brown sugar, chives, and peaches together. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of honey-lime sauce, and toss to coat.
- Layer brie, peaches, and ham evenly over each of the tortillas. Fold in half.
- Transfer filled tortillas to an indoor grill/panini maker that has been brushed with oil. Cook on high heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is heated though.
- Serve with the additional Honey-Lime sauce for dipping.