Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found in the 1995 cookbook, The Best 50 Smoothies.
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, chopped (or 16-18 slices of frozen peaches)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender & puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass & ENJOY!
So so good. Because I was making this for DH and he loves shakes, I added in one scoop of vanilla icecream as well. I used fresh peaches since it's peach season here in Michigan. This recipe just screams summer!!!
My son and I enjoyed this for breakfast. I used frozen peaches and didn't add the ice. Yummy.
Delicious! I used frozen peaches and added the optional ground ginger. This was absolutely delightful and a wonderful treat! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.