Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came from FBGMOMOF4 on allrecipes.com. I needed to use up some fresh peaches and this worked perfectly. This recipe is for 16 large muffins but I made 2 pans of mini muffins and a loaf. Enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 16 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and sugar.
- Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moist. Fold in the peaches. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely.