Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Peaches are probably my favorite fruit, so I make a lot of pies in the summer with them. This one happens to include my runner-up favorite fruit, raspberries!
- Place baking sheet on center oven rack. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fit single pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix fruit, 1 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; spoon into pie shell.
- Place remaining pie crust over fruit; flute edge. Cut slits and top and prick with fork to release steam. Brush on egg; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake on sheet 1 hour, 20 minutes or until bubbly. (If crust browns too quickly, shield with strips or pieces of aluminum foil.).