Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Peaches are probably my favorite fruit, so I make a lot of pies in the summer with them. This one happens to include my runner-up favorite fruit, raspberries!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
It took a little over a week after tagging this recipe before I was able to find just the right peaches for it, but I did, & THE PIE WAS PERFECT ~ Great taste & easy-to-make! Loved the combo of fruits here (& think that peaches & blueberries would be great together, too)! Many thanks for a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 lbs peaches, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 (6 ounce) packages raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place baking sheet on center oven rack. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fit single pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix fruit, 1 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; spoon into pie shell.
- Place remaining pie crust over fruit; flute edge. Cut slits and top and prick with fork to release steam. Brush on egg; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake on sheet 1 hour, 20 minutes or until bubbly. (If crust browns too quickly, shield with strips or pieces of aluminum foil.).