If you haven't discovered Puff Pastry shells yet, you are in for a real treat. You can find them in the freezer section of your grocery. The original recipe for this is from Pepperidge Farm who makes them and it is a super quick way to make a dessert that is luscious. I have modified the recipe to suit my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pastry shells (6) at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- 3Mix together, sugar, cornstarch, water and raspberries in saucepan and cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- 4Remove from heat and press raspberry mixture through a sieve.
- 5Cool to room temperature.
- 6Spread about 1 tablespoon of raspberry mixture on each of 6 dessert plates.
- 7Place a scoop of ice cream in each shell and place on raspberry mixture on plates.
- 8Divide peach slices among plates and spoon remaining raspberry sauce over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Ice Cream Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen puff pastry shells