If you haven't discovered Puff Pastry shells yet, you are in for a real treat. You can find them in the freezer section of your grocery. The original recipe for this is from Pepperidge Farm who makes them and it is a super quick way to make a dessert that is luscious. I have modified the recipe to suit my taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pastry shells (6) at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- 3Mix together, sugar, cornstarch, water and raspberries in saucepan and cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- 4Remove from heat and press raspberry mixture through a sieve.
- 5Cool to room temperature.
- 6Spread about 1 tablespoon of raspberry mixture on each of 6 dessert plates.
- 7Place a scoop of ice cream in each shell and place on raspberry mixture on plates.
- 8Divide peach slices among plates and spoon remaining raspberry sauce over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Ice Cream Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen puff pastry shells