Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Take your peach and sip it on the beach!
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Process ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into margarita glass (you may frost rim of glass by rubbing juice on rim and dipping in granulated sugar, if desired).
Really good easy recipe! Since it is summer, I was able to use a fresh peach and it tasted great! I certainly will be making this again!
If there were a higher rating, I'd give it! wow! What a drink! I doubled the recipe and got 3 drinks from it. It is so easy to make. I used splenda, and low carb sweet and sour mix, and I recomend it to everyone. Its a keeper! I decorated the glass with a piece of fresh peppermint, and it was not only good, but attractive.