Meyer Lemon Margarita
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce meyer lemon juice
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- lemon rind, for garnish
- Add the tequila, Cointreau, juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ¾ cup ice.
- Shake vigorously; pour into a glass and add a strip of lemon rind for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!